Monday, April 12, 2010

Why Is It So Early???





WHY would anyone schedule a meeting at 8am? Ah yes, just to test me. To see if I could pull it together in the morning. Yes, I'm taking this personally, but whatever. I can only assume it is. Ok, I know it's not, but I have to help train this morning and I had to look AWAKE. So I threw on this super white glittery shadow on my lids, and then shook my hair around. It got all over my face. Of course it did. I'm updating this really early (before noon!!!), but this is from about 730 (which is way too early for me!). Oh yes. Be impressed.
MAC Mayhem eyeshadow
MAC Retropseck eyeshadow
MAC Beauty Marked eyeshadow
MAC Plush Lash mascara
MAC Penultimate liner
Fashion Lash in 105
MAC Portside lipliner
MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment