Thursday, April 8, 2010

One Of My Favorite Places In The World








I am currently blogging to you LIVE from Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco! It's so beautiful here and the weather is especially perfect today and this square is full of chocolate!

I have excellent memories of being with peoople I love here... Hanging out with my dad, going on a great adventure with my best friend, and right now even, it's just beautiful and calming. I'm really jealous of all those people who get to live here in those big buildings right under the Ghirardelli sign. I needed to go on a long walk today so I took Bart out to Embarcadero and walked out here. It was so nice! Then I'm off to do some retail therapy.


MAC just put out this line called 'Art Supplies' that features a bunch of really great 'art sticks', which are basically thick pigment sticks. Also, the greatest thing ever, some lip stains. I haven't seen any lip stains by MAC, so I got really excited and ordered some online, but I want to test drive them myself.
So I'm going to be doing a bunch of shopping, picking up fun stuff that I'm going to share with you too :)






1 comment:

  1. aaaaahh! i miss san francisco!!!

    ghiradelli is a happy place!!
    as i mentioned in your ghiradelli video~ where assface was not to be mentioned!!! so when you need to get away from the bad, the answer is go to the square of chocolate!!!
    too bad they don't have one here.......

    ReplyDelete