Saturday, April 3, 2010

That Whole "No Makeup" Thing Lasted Until 630. Awesome.





Who am I kidding? Ok I did leave my skin untouched for a while, but then I realized I'm going out for a little bit tonight. I'm not going to party, I'm just going to dinner, and it's going to be low key, so I'm not going too crazy (as much as I want to...). I am officially not wearing any eyeliner! Or fake lashes! That's as far as I'll go as far as no makeup. Yeah, I have a problem :)
And yes, I threw on foundation too. I plan on doing a lot more blogs, not just about what I'm wearing on my face but things I'm into right now and some fashion. I'm not the most fashion forward, that's my girl Christina (check out her fashion blog at http://www.nanapfashiondiary.blogspot.com/). I found a bunch of really cute shoes I've been feeling and I am going to share them with you soon! And I'll be going over my makeup collection and brushes, cleaning, my favorite pieces, and accesories. So, more and more soon!
Anyways... here's what I'm wearing:
Forever21 pink headband
MAC Under Your Spell eyeshadow
MAC Ego eyeshadow
MAC Plushblack Plush Lash mascara
MAC Spice lipliner
MAC Viva Glam in Gaga lipstick
PS,
I'm wearing the new Lady Gaga for MAC's Viva Glam lipstick, which is just so many things I love. First off, MAC's Viva Glam campaign gives 100% of their proceeds to AIDS research and foundations that help people with AIDS, which is so inspiring. Of course, MAC is a gigantic company (and my personal favorite) and for them to be reaching out and doing what they can as a name brand to help people is just amazing. Secondly, Lady Gaga's lipstick sold out the first week it was out, and I got mine on pre-order by sweet talking some makeup cuties (oh yes). It's this bright pink that's really similar to MAC's Pink Nouveau, but is a little bit more bold. I paired it with a more nude beige lipliner so it wasn't too poppy. So yes, I love MAC's Viva Glam line (I have a few lipsticks from it) and you guys should go out and support it! You're going to wear fabulous lipstick anyways, you might as well wear one that's going to help out someone who needs it. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment