Monday, April 12, 2010

A Brush With Beauty




Alright guys, and this on top of my makeup drawer, and everything I have piled on top of it!
The first picture is how I'm organizing my mascaras and liners right now. I have them in little cups to just group them and make them easiest to grab. My mascaras are in a tiny coffee pot that I have from a... well, let's just say a good night. I've got a few of my MAC mascaras, some of the Benefit Bad Gal Lash, and the intense Le Deux mascara (along with some others. On the right is my little cup of eyeliners, I like MAC's eyeliners, especially the Penultimate and the eyeliners they put out with their Art Supplies line. Also, I really like the Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof liner. It seems to stay on much better than the non-waterproof liner (which is that fatty pink one). Behind those two cups is my big Marc Jacobs train case with my empty containers and old pictures. MAC has a program where if you bring in six empty MAC containers, they'll give you a free lipstick. Another reason for me to love you, MAC. So, I have five empty ones right now, and I'll be good to go in a few days when I run out of MAC's Beauty Marked... haha. I've also got a little cup of a few lip glosses. I love Lancome's Juicy Tubes, especially in Simmer and Rose Fishnets. I lose lipglosses a lot, and just throw them in my purse all the time, so there's only a few up here.
The second picture is my leopard print box of brushes! On the left are my eye brushes and the right are my face brushes. When I was in Hawaii at the airport, they had a Duty Free MAC store (!!!!!) and I got these travel packs of brushes that are just a little bit shorter than the regular brushes and came in a little travel case. So I got a lot of them and still use them (I got those in the summer of 2008). I use my fluffy brushes a lot and my kabuki brush all the time, on the daily.
I hope you liked checking out what I use everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment