Monday, April 12, 2010

Details In The Palette


As you can see, I'm a huge fan of MAC! I got two palettes to start holding in my shadows. I have a gigantic pile of eyeshadows (as you can see, if you wanna check out the post I did on my makeup drawer) and palettes are just easier to haul around. I just found out that MAC makes refill palettes and shadows, so I've been converting to palettes.
The top palette is my frosts and shimmery shadows, and I use these colors the most and they were the first ones I got. Left to right, top to bottom:
Patima, Woodwinked, Idol Eyes, Twinks, Silver Ring, Gleam, Trax, Beauty Marked, Pink Venus, Cranberry, Naked Lunch, Club, Electra, Vex, Motif
The bottom palette is where I'm starting my matte colors:
Passionate, Burnt Orange, Goldenrod, Blanc Type

No comments:

Post a Comment