Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Fun Things!


I got my new MAC stuff in the mail today! The flat circlular things are eyeshadows that go in the pro palettes (usually they come in some little pots). I also got my Art Supplies stuff that I couldn't wait for, an eyeliner, a lip stain, and two grease sticks (which are like thicker eyeliner/shadows). Here's the fun stuff I'm playing with right now:
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Gesso eyeshadow
MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow
MAC Sunny Spot eyeshadow
MAC Designer Purple eyeliner
MAC Charred Mauve Greasepaint stick
MAC Slick Black Greasepaint stick
MAC Full Of Flare lipliner
PS MAC's shipping is the business! I ordered my stuff on the 4th, and I got it on the 13th. And free shipping over $50, which is WAYYYY too easy for me to get to. And once you're in their system, they send you emails with coupons for free shipping on any purchase, so it's so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment