Thursday, April 8, 2010

Casual And Clean






So, I've taken my driving test three times. I've failed three times. I literally did everything perfect, but then two blocks from the dmv where I was supposed to get my damn liscence!) this guy comes barreling down this narrow street and I pull over, and the instructor grabs my wheel (while im pulled over), and that was an auto-fail. GRRRR. So now I have to start from the beginning, taking my written test over too. It is very frustrating, believe me. But anyways, today I wanted something crisp and clean looking, not much color just some shine. A very pin-up look. I plan on going out in the sun today and enjoying life, dammit. I might as well look cute while I do it (via public transportation).
MAC Hush eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack liner
MAC Plushblack Plush Lash mascara
Fashion Lash in 105
MAC Spice lipliner
MAC Viva Glam I lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment