Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's A Ring Thing






So I ordered a bunch of stuff online at Forever21's store, and one thing I absolutely love that they make is their flower rings! I have a bunc h of their flower rings and they're always super cheap, and freaking adorable! They're a great accent and they brighten my hands up just right:)

And right now, I'm loving my black Ray Ban Wayfarers (They're all up and down my post from Ghirardelli squre), they last forever (apparently) and they fit really well. At first I thought they sat kind of low on my face (my nose is just a touch flat...) but I realized that normal sunglasses that sit higher on my face hit my lases, and these sit at just the right spot where my lashes go untouched. Yay!
Also, right now I'm rocking the disco shoes, oh yes. Sequined flats! Yeah baby.
I'm also obsessed wiht my zebra print shrug from Forever 21. I've been putting it in heavy roattion, and it's been peaking into my makeup pictures. It's super leightweight and I think it was only around fifteen dollars. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment