Monday, April 12, 2010

A Peak In My Makeup Drawer!






Hi guys! So this is a peak into my makeup drawer. Yes, DRAWER. It used to be a pile, then a box, then a few boxes, now it's an entire DRAWER. But hey, true love can't be stopped!
So on the left (the 3rd picture) I have my lip liners and a few lipsticks and my eye primers. I love Painterly and Rubenesque by MAC because they're nude and gold-y, so it works really well as just a basic primer for shadows. I've also got my palettes in the corner (I'll show those off too). I've got a few pigment pots in the back, but I like shadows more (duh).
Then in the middle (the 1st picture) I've got my shadows! Can you tell I like MAC? As you can see, I like purple tones and golds and pinks. Some of them are running out, oh no! And behind them I have a few that I stocked up on but haven't gotten around to opening yet. I'm trying to get more refills just so I can have them in palettes, which is a lot easier to have around since it's already organized. But MAC usually just does refills for their permanent lines, so when the limited editoin fun lines come out I have to get the big round ones. But hey, thats cool with me...
Then on the right (the 2nd picture) I have my skin stuff! I use a day moisturizer and a night moisturizer, then I start on all my face stuff. I usually start wtih my fatty concealer stick and get under my eyes to look awake and any little scars and blemishes. Then I'll go over with my liquid foundation to get an overall even tone. Then, to set it, I'll go over my face with blot powder using a kabuki brush. I've also got the Liberty of London fun powders in the back in the awesome packaging, and the Heatherette powder from their line.
Alright, I hope you guys liked checking out my makeup drawer!

1 comment:

  1. woa! i see you have more make up than clothes so your tshirt drawer is now replaced with eye shadow!!! intense!!!

    ReplyDelete