Monday, April 5, 2010

I Kick It Naked.. Yep.





I thought I wasn't going to go get my eye makeup remover until tomorrow, so I went light on the make up today. Ugh, I felt naked all day! Super awkward. Anyways, Since I was going light, I went for a frosted light look with silvers and a little glitter to catch the light. This is basically my version of eau natural. For my lips, I just used a lip liner to give them some lasting color without being too bold. Also, no fake lashes! But lots of mascara, coated on both sides of lashes (over and under) using my secret weapon (and by secret, I mean I lost it and just found it!) the Guerlain Le Deux, which to this day is my favorite mascara. It can do no wrong.
MAC Gleam eyeshadow
MAC Electra eyeshadow
MAC Vex eyeshadow
MAC Spice lipliner
MAC Plushblack Plush Lash mascara
Guerlain Le Deux mascara in Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment