Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today's Outfit









I got hit on way more today than I have in a while. I'm not quite sure what it is, but two different guys came up to me and tried to talk and get my number, and quite a few times guys were yelling at me from across the street or saying little things when they walked by.
Yes, it did creep me out. I hate hate HATE getting hit on. But, I figured there must be something fun going on with what I'm wearing to bring this on. So, here's my get-lucky outfit for today.
No, I didn't give my number out.
Cardigan- Forever 21
Black Tank Top- Victorias Secret
Skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Rampage

1 comment:

  1. dude! you're wearing leopard high heels with a short skirt and your boobs are saying hello to the world, if you miraculously didn't get hit on then i would say you spent your whole day in antarctica where the population is you!

    rock your leopard girl!!

    ReplyDelete