Thursday, April 15, 2010

Her Words Destroyed My Planet- Motion City Soundtrack










So I just got into our hotel, I'm exhausted. I've been up since five am, ate exactly once (despite TRYING to find food desprately all day), did not drink enough water, and have seen zero cute boys (biggest bummer). Well, actually the thing I'm most bummed about would have to be the fact that my black Ray Ban Wayfayers broke! They were in my purse all day and at some point they shattered on something. This is my RIP post for them. My darling shades, you will be missed.

1 comment:

  1. oh no!!!
    you have to stop breaking your sunglasses, but its ok, i know you have a whole bucket of them!!!
    i will send you some japanese sunglasses!! they won't break, cuz you know they're made in japan, duh!!

    ReplyDelete