Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Am A Tattooed Brat









So today I found (under a ginormous pile of makeup) my Cranberry eyeshadow by MAC. Due to this resurface, I decided to actually look cute today! And by that, I mean, I'm wearing heels. Actually, I look like I'm going out for the night and it's about two in the afternoon, but whatever. It's never too early in the day to look like a glamazon. I also realized when I was documenting that my tattoos work with my makeup. Always a plus.
ALSO, my lips have been deathly boring, so I'm making a bigger effort to do them up more!
MAC Cranberrry eyeshadow
MAC Under Your Spell eyeshadow
MAC Retrospeck eyeshadow
MAC Beauty Marked eyeshadow
MAC Rapidblack eyeliner
MAC Plushblack Plush Lash mascara
MAC Portside Creamstick lipliner
MAC Viva Glam I lipstick

1 comment:

  1. "auntie sarah got a tattoo!!?!?!?!!?" was my first reaction then i realized your hair just grows hella fast!!!
    btw i love the pelican!!!

    ReplyDelete