Monday, April 19, 2010

Hotel Paper






I haven't been ignoring you, I promise! Oh, poor blogesphere, I hope you'll forgive me. I feel like I overposted for a while, and now there's a big gap between posts. Oh well. So I can't do anything too crazy anyways (I didn't have any eyeliner yesterday at all) because of family, I'm not trying to go too crazy. This is actually the most I've worn all week. I was in DC yesterday and now I'm in Pennsylvania... Making them farmer boys sweat :)
MAC Gesso eyeshadow
MAC Passionate eyeshadow
MAC Naked Lunch eyeshadow
MAC Penultimate eyeliner
MAC Plush Lash mascara
MAC Spice lipliner
MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick

2 comments:

  1. looking super cute!! but come back soon...we need them college boys to sweat, the farmers are getting too much. we miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are in penland!!????!?!?!!!
    woa!
    and the home of gossip girl... where we grew up and went to high school and partied like rockstars in our glamourous dresses, i see

    oh wait, you said DC not NY darnit, fail...

    ReplyDelete