Friday, May 7, 2010

Throwback Glam









Last summer, this is basically what my eyes looked like (when I was awake enough to do my makeup that is). I love the pink and the dark dark shadows on the outerlid and a lighter lid on top. I usually didn't do my lids this white, but I finally found my godsend, Gesso by MAC. New favorite! I used to do this on the regular, minus the lips. I'm kind of just now figuring out more and more about lips. I paired this with a red lip because it's classic and glamorous. There's something so fun about having sexy lips and big intense eyes. This definately wouldn't be a good everyday look (um, unless you're me) but it's fun. And whatever, it's Friday!
(Sorry I didn't put anything up the past two days, it was Cinco de Drinko, then the day after. My bad.)
MAC Free To Be eyeshadow
MAC Gesso eyeshadow
MAC Beauty Marked eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack fluidliner
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
Fashion Lash in 105
MAC Portside lipliner
MAC Full Of Flare lip stain

1 comment: