Sunday, May 9, 2010

Strawberry Cheesecake!









I was INSPIRED today! I'm a hardcore Yelp-er, and was uploading pictures from a billion places and stumbled on this one. It's the cheesecake at California Pizza Kitchen, and as I recall it was AMAZING. So, since it was way too cute, I used it as a muse for today's look. I used lots of whites and pale pinks, but threw a little bit of glittery pink in there to make it pop with flavor (ba dum bum tiss). Since the chocolate crust was really small in comparison to all the cheesecake, I just did big lashes to represent that. Also, super pink lips! Way too cute, and goes with the theme, looking sweet. Having your cake, and rocking it on your face too :)
MAC Gesso eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow
MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow
MAC Sushi Flower eyeshadow
MAC Free To Be eyeshadow
MAC Plush Lash mascara
Fashion Lash in 105
MAC Spice lipliner
MAC Stylesetter lipstain
MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment