Saturday, May 22, 2010

Passport Photo Day!








I have to get my passport renewed (I got my first one when I was 13!) so, for ID pictures and other stuff like that (where I will have to relive that picture over and over again) I try to go for classic looks that will come across through the tiny inch and a half square. So, I'm going with a classic, pin-up look and big red lips. I'm also rocking a turntable chain from H&M, just for funsies. I went through the effort of straightening my hair, too!
MAC Gesso eyeshadow
MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow
MAC Free To Be eyeshadow
MAC Plushlash mascara
MAC Portside lipliner
MAC Purposefully Red lipliner
MAC Viva Glam in IV lipstick
Mod Lash in 45
PS, check out Yelp's East Bay page today, I've got the review of the day and I'm on the front page!

1 comment:

  1. i like this!!
    when i get back, i'm enrolling myself in red lip 101 with madame cartier!!!

    ReplyDelete