Saturday, May 29, 2010

Leopard Eyes, Part Two & Graduation!




So I have a small tutorial on the last post on how to do leopard eyes, and this is the finished look. I went to go see Sex And The City 2 with my friend before graduation, and didn't have enough time to get lashes (ps, the movie SUCKED). But I found this glittery gold lashes in this store in Berkeley called Bancroft, which yeah, gets a lot of flack for being kind of lame, but I found these super fab lashes, and got them in silver too.
So, I'm rocking the cap because I graduated from comm college today, and then off to state school!
But yes, and I also did some big red lips to make it pop.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!!!

    wow weeeee~~ gold = great graduation, the triple g's for the ultimate G!!!


    p.s. i actually really loved that movie!!!

    ReplyDelete