Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vancouver Vixen



Alright, so in an effort to catch up on blogging, I am going through old pictures and posting some fun stuff that works! Fun right? Yeah, I don't want to do my homework tonight, but anyways...

So last summer I was in Vancouver with my bestie, Christina! Check out her gorgeous self here:
http://nanapfashiondiary.blogspot.com/ . One night when we went out, I wore these. Now, I did minimal makeup around it because the lashes are such a piece that you really can't over do the look. I have worn these a few times since, too. They are really light, but they are very vision-impairing. Yes, I did wear these out during the day and just left them on when we went out. See, I am not afraid of the drama (reference this post: http://andreasaur.blogspot.com/2010/03/rawr-baby-rawr.html. I wore that shit out in Berkeley), so this was just fun for me.

These lashes are a bit more pricey, but they were long lasting, are still in great shape, and HELLO they're fucking adorable. I'd say go for it if you're fearless, but if you are understandably not as IDGAF, save it for Halloween or theme parties. Either way, it's totally worth a try just because they're awesome.

Makeup Forever lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment