Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back In Black




My beauties, I am SOOO sorry for the hiatus! I have been so neglectful, and the fishies on my blog are probably starving. I do apologize for the hiding. I have resurfaced, no worries!

Here's what's up since last I saw:

I ditched the guy I wore this for: http://andreasaur.blogspot.com/2010/04/first-date-makeup.html. I have moved from the beautiful East Bay to the Valley, which is a decision I am working to fix. AKA, I'm trying to come back home to the beautiful people of the Bay, and far far away from the grime of the Valley. It is so hot here I ended up not wearing lots of makeup, sorry, I know. But, after months of both hiding from you and being alone, I have come to realize that make up makes me happy, and I'm sticking to my passions. So here we go, I am back my dearies, and you're not getting rid of me :)

I just dyed my hair bottle black again and got way too excited on it. So here we go, beauty blog take two! I'm baaaaack!

MAC liner in Black
Fusion Lash mascara in Black
MAC lipstick in Viva Glam II
Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs
Manicure by Happy Nails, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment