Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dirty Glamazon In Action





I wanted something a little dirty, a little messy, and kind of fabulous with a rock star vibe. I've been doing a lot of golds and nudes and pinks. Gold is my big favorite fall back, but it's time for a change so I'm retiring golds for a week. A whole week! My entire senior year I only used MAC's Woodwinked eyeshadow (seriously...) and now I refuse to pick it up for seven days. Ok, so expect a lot of new fun stuff coming. I used a really dark color to line the crease in my eyelid to dramatize the shadow and the curve of my eyes. And black makes everything better, right?
MAC Black Tied eyeshadow
MAC Vex eyeshadow
MAC Silver Ring eyeshadow
MAC Idol Eyes eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack fluidliner
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
Mod Lash in 45

No comments:

Post a Comment